These clearance straws are still hand-made from borosilicate glass for durability with high resistance to extreme temperatures that you’ve come to expect from our straws, but are sizes/shapes that we’ve stop creating. Also, as expected from our straws, they continue to carry a lifetime warranty!
Picking the size straw for you…
- 7in (Shorty): Great for kids cups and shorter glasses.
- 8in (Regular): Typical straw size for most restaurants.
- 9in (Tall): Great for larger cups, insulated tumblers, and mason jars.
TIP => The length of your straw should be 1.5 – 2 inches taller than the lip of your cup for comfortable drinking.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Try one of our other sizes…
- The Norm: 9in straw that’s great for your typical sized cup, insulated tumblers, and mason jars.
- The Long Shot: 12″ straw that’s great for your 40oz Stanley Quencher, IronFlask Nomad Tumbler or other tall drinkware.
- Mr. Smooth: 10″, extra-wide straw made for smoothies and shakes!
|DURABLE||HOT / COLD|
Length: 7″, 8″, 9″
Our straws are protected for life!
No matter the cause, our straws are covered for breakage!
There are no reviews yet.